New to Yoga?
Whatever age you are, yoga can support you in your journey toward feeling well and becoming fit. Yoga is an ancient integrated discipline of mind, body, emotions, and spirit over 5000 years old.
With experienced teachers as your guide and your mat as your foundation, you can experience peace of mind, increased health and awareness, and increased joy and flexibility in your movements.
As you start on your yoga journey, be patient with yourself.
Give yourself time to learn the poses (asanas) and the use of yoga props.
Remember to breathe.
For your first class:
- Wear comfortable clothes, preferably yoga pants that allow the teacher to see your knees.
- Don’t eat an hour before class.
- Our studio is fully equipped so you do not need to bring any yoga equipment, unless you want to bring your own mat.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class to complete your registration.
- If you have a particular medical issue or injury, please let your teacher know about it before class starts.