First Class Free for New Students
- Students new to Tree House Iyengar Yoga receive their first class free in the Level I and Gentle classes during the first two weeks of an eight-week session.
- Students may register for classes at anytime during the session.
- Registrations during the first 2 weeks are not pro-rated but missed classes can be made up during the session.
- Registration fees after week 2 are pro-rated based on the weekly rate.
Before Coming to Class
- Wear clothing that allows you to move but is not baggy; the teachers need to see your knees and feet.
- Come with an empty stomach or eat lightly not less than one hour before class.
- Please do not wear fragrant oils or perfumes as others may be allergic.
Arrival Time for Weekly Sessions
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early so class can begin on time.
- If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late, please arrange for a make-up. This is for your safety and consideration of others.
- Please make your best effort to attend the class for which you are registered. Make-ups may be done in any other class similar to your level. If you know your plans ahead of time, make up your classes in advance!
- Make-ups for 60 minute classes may be done in 90 minute classes for an additional $5 fee.
- We ask that you do your make-ups within the session you registered for. However, if you register and pay for the next session, you may carry over 2 make-up classes for each class session you take.
- 60 minute class non-registered student drop-ins: $20
- 90 minute class non-registered student drop-Ins: $25
- If you are currently registered for any 8 week series, the drop-in rate is $20
- Level I students may drop-in any Level I or Gentle class.
- Level II and above students may drop-in any appropriate level class.
- Non-registered, experienced Iyengar students may drop-in to any appropriate-level class.
- Students with no previous Iyengar experience may drop-in to a Level I or Gentle class but need to understand that they may be limited in some poses.
- Payment in cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – for Local Teacher Workshops
We encourage you to sign up early for workshops. This allows the teacher to better plan the workshop material.
Full payment is due at time of registration and can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash or check. For personal checks: full payment must be received prior to processing your registration. There is a $25 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds.
Cancellations must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find yourself unable to attend a workshop, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Cancellations 7 days or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund in the original form of payment minus a 25% administrative fee.
- No refunds are available for no shows, or cancellations within 48 hours of start of the event, or if you leave an event early.
- Refunds for medical or family emergencies may be made on a case by case basis.
- Requests for refunds should be made in writing or by email to the studio at email@example.com and not to your teacher.
- No workshop payments will be carried over to pay for workshops or classes in the next session.
- Tree House Iyengar Yoga reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. If this occurs, you will be given a complete refund. Workshops without sufficient enrollment may be canceled.
Cancellation and Refund Policy – for Non-Local Teacher Workshops
Your cooperation and understanding of our cancellation policy is appreciated. If you find yourself unable to attend a workshop with a non-local teacher, please notify us as soon as possible so that your place may be offered to someone else.
Cancellations must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For workshops with non-local teachers, cancellations before 30 days of the workshop receive a full refund minus a $25 administration fee. From 30-14 days before workshop, a student who cancels receives a full refund minus the specified deposit amount for the workshop.
- No refunds are available for no shows, or cancellations within 14 days of start of the event, or if you leave a workshop early.
- Tree House Iyengar Yoga reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. If this occurs, you will be given a complete refund.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the workshop is scheduled to begin so that we can complete registration and start the session on time.